Samsung Driver v18.104.22.168 helps you connect your Samsung Galaxy Android smartphone, Tablet, and other Samsung devices to your computer without having to install a separate Samsung PC Suite Software application.
In this article, we are bringing you the official and stable version of the Samsung USB Driver: Samsung Driver v22.214.171.124.
- Latest Version: If you are looking for the latest version of the Samsung USB Driver, kindly visit this link: Latest Samsung USB Driver
- Other Versions: If you are looking for any other version of the Samsung USB Drivers, you can visit our Downloads Section.
- How to Install: If you want help with the installation of the Samsung USB Drivers, you can read our detailed step by step guide here: How to Install Samsung USB Driver
- Compatibility: Please be noted that this Samsung USB Driver software is only for computers and laptops running the Windows Operating system. Other Operating Systems are not supported at the moment.
There are several situations when you may need to connect your Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet with your computer or laptop. Here are a few examples:
- For copying or moving photos and videos and other forms of media from device to PC to free up device space.
- To copy media on to your Samsung Galaxy device for usage.
- For flashing stock firmware on your Samsung Galaxy device.
- For updating your Samsung Galaxy to the latest version of Android.
And the list goes on and on. The extent to which we depend on our computers when it comes to our smartphones is mind-blowing!
So, any time you want to connect your Samsung Galaxy device with your PC or laptop, it is important that you always have the latest Samsung USB Drivers installed on it. The USB Drivers helps your Samsung Galaxy mobile device to effectively communicate with your PC or laptop running on Windows operating system. That is the reason why not only Samsung but every single OEM releases constant updates to their USB Driver software.
If for some reason, you do not want to install the Samsung USB Drivers on your Android device, then Samsung has its own PC companion software called Samsung Kies which helps you manage your Samsung Galaxy when connected to a computer. When you install Samsung Kies software on your computer, Samsung USB drivers are automatically installed on to your device by default; no additional steps needed.